Outdoor Rattan Frames
Daro recommend the following guidelines to ensure your outdoor furniture
- Daro outdoor furniture requires little maintenance. The powder coated aluminium frames and Tissue synthetic wicker produce a maintenance free product.
- Avoid dragging your furniture, as the plastic feet may scratch surfaces or damage the legs of the furniture.
- When cleaning your outdoor furniture remove all the cushions to ensure that you can access the whole frame.
- Use warm water with a diluted detergent to remove any build-up of dust or debris.
- Ensure the frame is completely dry before replacing the cushions to ensure that a build-up of mildew doesn’t occur.
- We advise that you remove all the cushions when not in use and store over the winter period.
Covers & Outdoor storage solutions can be purchased for the majority of our Outdoor Living Collection please CLICK HERE for more details.